BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, My name is chirs and im 20. Just gone and brought my first bmw so i just thought i'd come along and say hello.
For the past 18 months i have been driving a Honda civic coupe. Its been brilliant but i am a Mountain bike racer and with plans of really getting back into my racing after 2 years of not racing much. The Honda wasnt pratical enough to fit everything in.
But i also really enjoy driving...so i needed something thats fun to drive and pratical enough.
So i got me a little 316 compact. And with my dad having had 3 bmws and knowing he will never have anything else, i knew it was a car i can trust. Heres a couple of piccys.
So theres a little about me and i look forward to useing the forum. :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
very nice example mander!

can i ask you, do the seats fold down? is the back nice and roomy? do you lose some space in the back compared to the saloon?

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Mander, Welcome to the forum:D

Very tidy indeedy, awesome poky little cars:hihi

Like you mention, very reliable and fun too:thumbsup

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very nice example mander!

can i ask you, do the seats fold down? is the back nice and roomy? do you lose some space in the back compared to the saloon?
Hi mate, yee the seats do fold down 50/50. But just the backs.
The boot is a good size and with the seats down i can easily fit 2 mountian bikes in the back with all my kit aswell.

The leg room is a little less in the back to the saloon, but not horrific. Theres more than my old mans e46 coupe.

Thanks for the comments on my car.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum Mander, good to have you with us, what racing do you do? XC, downhill? :cool

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
welcome, hope it serves you well.

The hactback boot makes them much more practical than the usual 3 series so you should find it easy enough to stuff large items into without much bother.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts