BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Phil, I've been a hardcore VW fan for meny years now an have owned an put my mark on meny Retro DUBs. Just befor Christmas the misis agread I could buy another car for my collection :lol but what would it be? After a few days i had made up my mind I was going to buy something different, I had a look at a few retro mercs an beemers and decided to snap up something abit more modern. Now I have a E36 318is to add to my collection whoo!!! And I have to admitt... I'm enjoying it quite abit... Meny Thanks and Much Love, Phil

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hi I'm Phil, I've been a hardcore VW fan for meny years now an have owned an put my mark on meny Retro DUBs. Just befor Christmas the misis agread I could buy another car for my collection :lol but what would it be? After a few days i had made up my mind I was going to buy something different, I had a look at a few retro mercs an beemers and decided to snap up something abit more modern. Now I have a E36 318is to add to my collection whoo!!! And I have to admitt... I'm enjoying it quite abit... Meny Thanks and Much Love, Phil

Hi and welcome to the forum Phil :thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Hi Phil, Welcome to the forum:D

The 318is is an awesome motor:hihi

The poky little, high reving engine combined with RWD makes for a lot of fun:rofl

Great to have you aboard:cool

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone I feel all at home and snugglie lol. Well I'll start from the top. My first was a MK1 1.3Driver In mars red witch i brought when I was 14 and restored it by the time I passed my licence. Since then I've had a Mk1 GTi campain, 2 Mk2 golfs witch I still own one of along with a mk2 scrocco, half a beetle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.