BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new the this forum and new to BMW. Just thought i would do the right thing and say hello even though i have had a good look though and found sum really good solutions to a couple of problems i already have.

I now own a 520i se on a Vreg 99 year of build with 115500 miles on it, picked it up for 1400 so alot of motor, so far i have had the ADS ecu sorted as like alot of people on here the motor had is ABS and Traction control lights on as well as an airbag light, that it boils down to a unit in the arm rest which i'm yet to sort (it is on the list haha).

it has a few cosmetic imperfections but nothing that cannot be sorted over time and the only thing it is missing that i like is leather but that to can be sorted over time.

Anyway don't want to bore people to much so if i can help any one ill try if i cannot then i will not comment.

Regards Dougy

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
Hi Dougy , welcome to the forum mate , we never get bored meeting new people .
As for your comment , it doesnt mater if you dont know , sometimes a different perspectivee can resolve a problem , educated or not. ;)
Me , i know sod all , well i know more than i did 2 months ago anyway:thumbsup.
Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.