BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have only just brought my first BMW, I'm also new to this site, but i have spent hour's reading through the forum page's and have found it brilliant.

The car i brought last Tuesday is a 318 Ci (Yeh i know it's not the fastest, and should of went for at least a 2001 320ci, but i brought it because i liked the look of it and needed cheap running costs, fuel, insurance and so on,plus it's only for me! wife and kids can use her's) it's on a 2000 (x) plate, i paid £4850 for it, its done 56300 Miles. Please don't say Ive been ripped off!! :frown

There is one or two faults with it like the heater/blower having a mind of it's own (I will post problem in the right forum,and hopefully get some help), the driver's door was hard to open (sorted this problem already by what i have learn on your site:thumbsup), and also a few little bubbles appearing on the front wheel arches.

Hopefully Ive posted a picture of the car below, (if it worked).

Hope to become a popular member of your site.

Bye for now :thumbsup

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hello everyone,

I have only just brought my first BMW, I'm also new to this site, but i have spent hour's reading through the forum page's and have found it brilliant.

The car i brought last Tuesday is a 318 Ci (Yeh i know it's not the fastest, and should of went for at least a 2001 320ci, but i brought it because i liked the look of it and needed cheap running costs, fuel, insurance and so on,plus it's only for me! wife and kids can use her's) it's on a 2000 (x) plate, i paid £4850 for it, its done 56300 Miles. Please don't say Ive been ripped off!! :frown

There is one or two faults with it like the heater/blower having a mind of it's own (I will post problem in the right forum,and hopefully get some help), the driver's door was hard to open (sorted this problem already by what i have learn on your site:thumbsup), and also a few little bubbles appearing on the front wheel arches.

Hopefully Ive posted a picture of the car below, (if it worked).

Hope to become a popular member of your site.

Bye for now :thumbsup

Hi and welcome to the forum :thumbsup

Looks a very nice looking car youve got there!! and youve come to the right place to find out about it :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.