BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I purchased a 318ti Sports Compact a year ago and have loved driving it. Now my other half has nearly finished modding his car, time to start on mine :)

Hope to find some good info on this site so thought I'd say HELLLOOO

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hi

I purchased a 318ti Sports Compact a year ago and have loved driving it. Now my other half has nearly finished modding his car, time to start on mine :)

Hope to find some good info on this site so thought I'd say HELLLOOO
Hi and welcome northcosmos :D

Great to have you with us :thumbsup

Feel free to post any piccies up of you motor or start a thread in the project forum so you can remember what it was transformed from > to :D

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
Hmmmm. I thought Lancashire was down south . Must be an Englishman forgetting the Scots are above them . Lol:rofl

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmmm. I thought Lancashire was down south . Must be an Englishman forgetting the Scots are above them . Lol:rofl
Yes sorry I am English but an english woman :D

So hello from Lancashire t'up north to the south southerners and darn sarf for you north northerners :hihi

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Nice to see you on here, you'll get all the info/advice you need and I'm sure all the blokes will be delighted to help :D

BTW - whats your other half done to his?

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
The other half, mainly performance mods, new turbo, BBK, exhaust just dont get me started on the cost :jaw-dropping
Bet you love the way it must clear off effortlessly once he gets traction :hihi

My T5's shockingly quick, quick enough to get on my nerves at the best of times! but I've decided when I take it to Russ to sort out my boost leak, to have the RICA 310bhp ecu upgrade and an Eibach spring kit fitted ..... going to install the projector headlamp kit onto it, but I like what hampsters done with the HID kit on his car.

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
I GOT SO WRAPPED UP IN BEING A SMARTARSE IN MY EARLIER POST I FORGOT TO SAY HI .
:thumbsup HI :thumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts