·
Registered
2003 E46 325Ci Auto
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Here is my new E46 2003 325Ci Sport Auto:

Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

I’ve had it about two weeks now after trading in my 2004 E85 2.5 SE, and am loving it. Better ride quality than the Z4, more practical, but just as much fun!

I’ll be needing to do a few jobs on it over the next few months, just to get it in tip top condition for some summer shenanigans! Had to fit a pair of rear tyres as I got a flat on my way back up to (near) Newcastle (upon Tyne) from Hitchin, but it now has Rainsport 5’s on the back, which should help get me through the winter in one piece! I NEED to get the back box delete pipe swapped for a sports back box next, it can sound good, but is just too loud most of the time! Then the driver seat needs the seams re-sticking and probably new front tyres too!

Anyhow, good to be here, any tips welcome.

HD

·
Registered
2013 BMW estoril blue f30 330d
1,112 Posts
Hi all,

Here is my new E46 2003 325Ci Sport Auto:

View attachment 277353

I’ve had it about two weeks now after trading in my 2004 E85 2.5 SE, and am loving it. Better ride quality than the Z4, more practical, but just as much fun!

I’ll be needing to do a few jobs on it over the next few months, just to get it in tip top condition for some summer shenanigans! Had to fit a pair of rear tyres as I got a flat on my way back up to (near) Newcastle (upon Tyne) from Hitchin, but it now has Rainsport 5’s on the back, which should help get me through the winter in one piece! I NEED to get the back box delete pipe swapped for a sports back box next, it can sound good, but is just too loud most of the time! Then the driver seat needs the seams re-sticking and probably new front tyres too!

Anyhow, good to be here, any tips welcome.

HD
Hello and welcome!

I’ve always love the e46. That last of the true BMWs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts