BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all.I'm Steve and I've just picked up tonight my Beemer.I know NOTHING about them,other than I like them,but here is a quick description.
It is an E36 325i SE.Apparently it has been done to a B3 (never heard of one before !!!) lookalike spec.Mtech body kit with Alpina lower front splitter.Alpina 8" front/9"rear wheels. B3 exhaust.At first I thought he had got his 'B' mixed with his 'M', but after talking to him I understood what he meant.
It is 'Bottle Green', or whatever colour you call it, and is one of the two colours I was looking for. Hopefully I'll take a few pics and put them up later.
No doubt I'll be picking everybodies brains on how to up the performance later. Cheers Steve.:)

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Welcome to the forum Steve(B3alike), congratulations on your new car and welcome to Bimmerforums UK, look forward to the pics :thumbsup

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hello to all.I'm Steve and I've just picked up tonight my Beemer.I know NOTHING about them,other than I like them,but here is a quick description.
It is an E36 325i SE.Apparently it has been done to a B3 (never heard of one before !!!) lookalike spec.Mtech body kit with Alpina lower front splitter.Alpina 8" front/9"rear wheels. B3 exhaust.At first I thought he had got his 'B' mixed with his 'M', but after talking to him I understood what he meant.
It is 'Bottle Green', or whatever colour you call it, and is one of the two colours I was looking for. Hopefully I'll take a few pics and put them up later.
No doubt I'll be picking everybodies brains on how to up the performance later. Cheers Steve.:)
Hi Steve :thumbsup

Good to have you with us.

Feel free to post some pics if have some :D

http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f69/how-to-post-pictures-and-add-signatures-or-t2957/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts