BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Put a deposit down on a 52 plate 320d today, after selling my beloved Impreza. Needed a more economical car as the girlfriend is pregnant. The BMW ticked all the boxes was very impressed with it :D Havent drove a Diesel for years was very suprised how powerful and smooth they are compared to the last one I drove.

If the car is a 2002 what model number is it? E46?

Cheers

Chris

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hi all.

Put a deposit down on a 52 plate 320d today, after selling my beloved Impreza. Needed a more economical car as the girlfriend is pregnant. The BMW ticked all the boxes was very impressed with it :D Havent drove a Diesel for years was very suprised how powerful and smooth they are compared to the last one I drove.

If the car is a 2002 what model number is it? E46?

Cheers

Chris

HI and welcome to the forum Chris :D

Sounds like a nice car youve got yourself.

Yes, 2002 plate and its an E46 mate :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah thanks was looking around for a thread with all the specs on :thumbsup

A remap will certainly be on the cards later in the year, will need it so I dont miss the Subaru too much :D Just dont tell the girlfriend :hihi

·
Registered
294 Posts
welcome to the forum mate, the old diesels have come a long way in little time, i had a 330d sport and only sold it in november, they go like stink, you couldnt even tell it was diesel from inside and when warm was very quiet outside, i think you will be impressed with your new purchase :thumbsup

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum chris320d and congratulations on your new car, have a browse through the e46 section for info and recommendations on work that should be done :thumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts