3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMW F32 - 435D
435D M Sport X Drive
Estoril Blue
64 Plate
Standard M Sport X Drive

Introduction
Ok so came from a XF R Sport as fancied some more power and something abit special, plus whenever we went out with kids always went in the wifes car so seemed a waste of a big saloon. Took delivery of the car at the start of July, as you can probably tell it started life as a Autovouge 435D.

All the work apart from the audio install was carried out by a good friend @ Inspired automotive full write up can be found here https://www.facebook.com/InspiredAutomotive/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1154141621275745

Modifications

M Performance Brakes System with Orange Calipers
M Performance Alacantra Steering Wheel with Digital Display
M Performance Alacantra and Carbon Interior Trim
M4 Full interior swap (Door Cards, Rear bench and Front Bench)
M4 Replica Mirrors
M Performance Carbon Rear Spoiler
M Performance Carbon Door Sills
M Performance Entry Trims
Full Focal Audio Installation (Front Doors and Underseats plus Sub and Audison Bit Ten Digital Processor)
Lowered 30mm Front and 20mm Rear on HR Springs
Custom quad exit exhaust with M Performance Tips
I am missing some stuff and there is still some more to do[/list]

Photos

Took this one this morning, excuse the coffee cups

More photos can be found here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rmm707dpzdozdda/AADchGzM_zxHYdoi0yvzsSQYa?dl=0

·
Registered
2 Posts
larh

Hi
That's a fantastic looking car you have. I am looking for a little advice as I am thinking of buying a car from Autovouge as they have some really nice cars on their website. But I don't know anything about them. Are they a reputable company to buy from? Is the work carried out to a high standard.
I seen some old reviews about them back from 2008, but nothing recent. Any advice please?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very nice, love the work done and detailing. very nice.

Gives me ideas of what to do to my 440i coupe! Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I've a question to ask about my F32 420d m sport coupe 2016. I want to fit a custom quad exhaust but the stumbling block is the twin diffuser, as the battery is in the boot on the right hand side the battery box is slightly in the way for the tips/pipe work. One hope is that I can find a twin diffuser with the pipe cut outs slightly closer together than standard. Any ideas or previous successes for this would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have just collected my 430 xdrive in Black from Autovogue, with the Anthracite GT wheels. I love it. Love their package and overall their service and prep are pretty good so far....

I’ll post some pics up on a separate thread soon...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts