BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking good Health Hazards :thumbsup

Any plans for it or just to drive and be reliable?
Well i was thinking of adding a few bits and bobs to it, but the power it prodcues at the moment is enough for me, at the moment.

Going to be fitting a sound system in the next couple of months but first I need to get used to the car. Also going to be getting some nicer wheels and the M-Tech bumpers.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well i was thinking of adding a few bits and bobs to it, but the power it prodcues at the moment is enough for me, at the moment.

Going to be fitting a sound system in the next couple of months but first I need to get used to the car. Also going to be getting some nicer wheels and the M-Tech bumpers.
Yeah those 1.8's are a bit of a handfull! :lol
Ditch the wheels as soon as you can, nice looker there. Welcome.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome!
Made the right choice there. I came from Jap performance cars to my 330ci and i must say, despite the lack of performance compaired to my old cars, i woul never go back! Such good cars!

·
Platinum BFuk Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah those 1.8's are a bit of a handfull! :lol
Ditch the wheels as soon as you can, nice looker there. Welcome.
Oh yes. I want these wheels for it.

https://www.prestige-car-leasing.co.uk/images/topimages/bmw_5_series_touring.jpg

Welcome!
Made the right choice there. I came from Jap performance cars to my 330ci and i must say, despite the lack of performance compaired to my old cars, i woul never go back! Such good cars!
Well compared to my 206 HDI, it has alot more power :p Enough power for a 19 year old anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts