BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above really......... This morning head light bulb went so went after work to go and get a standard run of the mill bulb but when i saw this offer i thought it was worth a go. Might be on the expensive side, £24.99 / Extreme Brilliance bulb but had no choice really. Plus £50 bulbs for £24.99 cant be bad.......... well i'll find out in the moring on the way to work i guess!

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Not to p!ss on your fire, but these bulbs are always half-price at Halfords - I've never seen them not on offer :hihi

I have used the Extreme Brilliance in the past and they were an improvement over the standard bulbs, even better than the Extreme Brilliance are Osram Nightbreakers.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd never seen them on offer before. But then again it must have been a far while since i've had to replace a headlight bulb........ o well. Now just to try and find something to dry this bonfire out......Do you reckon Halfrauds Extreme Brilliance bulbs will do the trick? :hihi

·
Registered
753 Posts
I can't believe the price of bulbs in Halfords! My old man needed a h1 12V for hi x type and they wanted £15 for 1! Our place sell philips xenon filled ones for £3 something....even better when you get them for free

·
Registered
65 Posts
I got a pair from autobulbs direct £15.99 & free delivery just before christmas. 50% brighter than standard etc. Very white light compared to the standards well pleased with them:thumbsup

·
Registered
206 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts