BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's got to be some sort of cockup but I've just bought 4 of these tyres for £261.36. They should be around £130 a piece. Don't even need tyres at the moment so put a fitting date for march next year. Try it!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't have lasted long, not like me to spawn in! Expecting some sort of email from Halfords saying they've made a cockup and wanting me to pay full price. As far as I'm concerned, a sale is a sale!

·
Registered
501 Posts
they cant make you pay the full price, they have to honour the price it was advertised as that is a contract. however if they do turn around and say that YOUR tyres were part of a fire or whatever and give you a refund, then that a different story. i would get them to change them now and ask to keep your old tyres.

·
Diamond BFuk Member
1,213 Posts
they cant make you pay the full price, they have to honour the price it was advertised as that is a contract. however if they do turn around and say that YOUR tyres were part of a fire or whatever and give you a refund, then that a different story. i would get them to change them now and ask to keep your old tyres.
I don't think that's true there is something in law that allows for errors, enough places in the past have recalled the offer but as a goodwill gesture they should honour it.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got a phone call from the fitting centre today querying the fitment date (March next year) but no mention of the price I paid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts