BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and couple of friends had our cars remapped by Simon last Friday, so just wanted to say few words.

A couple of my friends have recently bought BMWs, so we managed to sort out a group booking.

I took my car out on Friday after work for a spirited drive. I was just so impressed with the performance. Definitely more responsive. Also there is a significant improvement in in pulling power, especially lower down in the rev range. The pull does not seem like overkill though, which is good.

I will be travelling back up to Liverpool this coming weekend, so will get to see what it's like on the motorway. ;)
Hopefully I'll also see a slight improvement in economy as well..........doubt that will happen soon though :)

As for both of my mates, they're also really impressed. My mate with e39 530d gave me a call as he was driving home on Friday night. He was all excited and sounded like a kid in a sweet shop!

I also went out in my other mates e60 535d just after his remap was complete. Was unbelievable when he stuck his foot down. my heart felt like it was in my mouth. unbelievable pull!:jaw-dropping

Simon is a true professional. In the weeks before the remap, he always took time out to respond quickly to any questions I had over email. On the day, he also gave us some really helpful information regarding other car related things. Top bloke! :thumbsup

I certainly wouldn't hesitate recommending him to anyone else. Think one of my mates who has an A3 3.2 Quattro is now tempted to go down the remap route :hihi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts