BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,I found the forum through Google looking for information about rebuilding engines,and happened upon this site.I have a 2003 BMW E46 M3 and a 1987 BMW E30 333i, the latter of which I am about to start rebuilding,so have been searching the net for information.Anyway,thought it would be interesting to join a non South African forum,sure there might be a couple of us on here anyway!
Looking forward to some interesting topics!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are the cars I currently have,will post some pictures of the others I have owned in the gallery section along with these ones as well!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These are the others I have owned.First one,the white one in the garage,is a 1997 328i E36,best BMW I ever owned,was also the first!
The second,the green one,is a 1998 328i E36,biggest piece of rubbish I ever owned!I got swindled on that one,and it was a terrible car to drive.
Third one was a 2001 E46 325i Touring,was a nice family cruiser,but lacked a lot of power.
The fourth one,was a 1997 E36 M3 four door,one of the first to come out with the 3.2L straight 6,was a nice car,and looked great!
Not on this list are a 1999 E46 328i and a 2002 E46 330D,that I had worked a bit,and was pushing close on 200KW (don't know what that is in BHP) and 500NM of torque,and at altitude here in Johannesburg,it used to run with most M3's.Then I moved to the current car,which is my 2003 M3,and I have the 333i.
At last count,it was 8 BMW's in just on 6 years.These cars a damn addicition!Coming at the end of the year is an E60 V10 M5.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts