BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening Chaps
Right time has come for some one to design the forum sails flags:thumbsup:thumbsup,

so i am requiring a guy or girl to come up with a great design to incorporate the forum name in a neuopol font and some other design ideas set in the back ground:thumbsup

so here's your chance to have some input on how we present ourselves to the public at the national shows this year, so bring it on chaps lets see what you can do, as this will then be put to a vote and the winning design will be produced :thumbsup

link to a sail site
http://www.sailflags.co.uk/

Regards

Ralph

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
Mate - any reason we can't use the logo on the banner on here and just use it vertically rather than horizontal?

It would keep with a consistent brand to match the site and the clothing?

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mate - any reason we can't use the logo on the banner on here and just use it vertically rather than horizontal?

It would keep with a consistent brand to match the site and the clothing?
The font i have posted keeps the forum name as per all our designs Neal:thumbsup:thumbsup just wanted to see if someone could come up with a back ground of some worth ie M badge colours shadowing the back ground or ??????

Just another thought, as Neal says plus the emblem thats used on the hoodies and T shirts.
Could do martyn but these are on public display and your be pushing your luck if a BMW Rep see's them, using there logo is a big non no mate we really need to keep things away from there branding

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everyone put in there input on exactly how they want the flag and I will design it for ya
mate
thanks but lets no go there it will cause a bloody nightmare:frown

so if you would like to have a go, please put the forum name ie www.bimmerforums.co.uk and a back ground that you think would work,

the font used for the writing is NEUOPOL,

use any colour back ground you like and maybe incorporate some of Bmw badges but not in there colours, as this is copy write

many thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
Excellent mate - although I prefer it with the tyre marks. Can you make the tyre marks 'not straight'? Either wavy where you have them, or maybe with a loop at one end suggesting a J turn?

Apologies if too complicated - just say so!

·
Registered
171 Posts
1 - 20 of 108 Posts