Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS SUNDAY goodwood breakfast club deutsch marques event

hi thought id post up about the goodwood breakfast club german car event. the breakfast club meets one sunday of the month its a non advertised event BUT dont be mistaken that its not good or big and its all free (except breakfast )
free parking free entry and lots of nice cars .
every month is a different theme and on the 7th of november is german cars,
there is basicly marshalls outside the event and if you have wot there looking for for that theme they wave you into the racetrack to put your car on show.
just been to supercar sunday and saw veyron , m5,lambos ,ferarris ,mustangs ,camaros and many more about 500 cars there so its not just a couple of cars in a car park. hopefully my bimmerforums stickers will have arrived by then lol (sorry) for my car on show hope to see some of you there

event calender
27th june = soft top sunday
1st august = performance car legends
29th august = classic sunday
3rd october = souped up sunday
7th november =deutsch marques
5th december =christmas cracker special

·
Registered
15 Posts
thanks for sticking those dates up, heard lots about the brekkie events, think i'll try and get down to the 1st of august one.

plumhead, whats bloody early??? ta.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Check the sunday time for free tickets on friday.

Sunday is usually best day, but really busy due to all the drivers being there.

·
Registered
626 Posts
lets hope BMW have a good section this year? they had nothing last year but the year before had free drinks for owners. Must have saved myself £30 over the day:lol

·
Registered
626 Posts
There will be a long queue. The audi 4 wheel drive is worth a go. register when you get there they give you a time to come back. Take your driving licence

·
Registered
256 Posts
I went to the Supercar Sunday meet earlier in the year and thought it was great: I think I actually preferred it to the Festival of Speed the year before (3hrs journey time from Fareham was a bit OTT I felt and it kinda spoilt it).

Will probably go to the November one as well if the weather is looking nice.

Steve

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.