BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all, names mike ...hope to get a few answers about my soon to be car :D
Hope people are feeling ok tonight...P.s i have a few skills on photoshop so if u want some things done(With in reason) then please contact me :D
cheers all

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Good evening all, names mike ...hope to get a few answers about my soon to be car :D
Hope people are feeling ok tonight...P.s i have a few skills on photoshop so if u want some things done(With in reason) then please contact me :D
cheers all
Hi and welcome Mikey :thumbsup

Good to have you and your photochop skills with us :thumbsup

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Mikey36 and welcome along to Bimmerforums UK, you getting a 318is? good choice if so :cool, pretty reliable
Cheers mate , names mike btw :D , yea i'll be getting it some time in the nxt month :D ive talked to the missus an for our family days out etc an space, a 318 compact will be ok as ive heard they are good for handling etc an pretty reliable :D
were a young couple with a 19month old baby :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi and welcome Mikey :thumbsup

Good to have you and your photochop skills with us :thumbsup
no problem mate..were can i put up my finished work??? and do we have anyonther photoshop people on here??

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Cheers mate , names mike btw :D , yea i'll be getting it some time in the nxt month :D ive talked to the missus an for our family days out etc an space, a 318 compact will be ok as ive heard they are good for handling etc an pretty reliable :D
were a young couple with a 19month old baby :D
Congratulations Mike :thumbsup

no problem mate..were can i put up my finished work??? and do we have anyonther photoshop people on here??
You can post your handy work in Open topic :cool

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Hope people are feeling ok tonight...P.s i have a few skills on photoshop
A 318i should suit you fine, all BMWs handle quite well, just make sure the suspension (shocks, mounts, bushes etc) is in good shape and obviously keep it serviced and you shouldn't regret it.

Can you put 14" steelies with hub caps on in the picture shown in A20RYM's sig :rofl

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A 318i should suit you fine, all BMWs handle quite well, just make sure the suspension (shocks, mounts, bushes etc) is in good shape and obviously keep it serviced and you shouldn't regret it.

Can you put 14" steelies with hub caps on in the picture shown in A20RYM's sig :rofl
Well i'm getting coilovers for it so and front lower an rear+Lower strut brace so handling should be spot on :D
also, as i'm new to this forum could you send me pics and wheels, something that you requested :D and i'll PM you the pic back 2morrow(Well later today) lol

Mike

·
Registered
2,255 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Lads,
Am a new Member,
i came on like ages ago and got great answers when i first got my car and suffered my rear sub frame falling apart on my high miler.

i feel a bit bad having not given back yet, bit like giving blood this place.
i had BMW do a goodwill Warrenty claim for my car and repair the subframe when my car was about 153k and they didnt even ask for service history ! (which is good coz i had squat)
i walked in there (Berry - Heathrow) with a bunch of forum print outs, and the fact that BMW have noted the problem, and they sorted my car.
even gave me a NEW car to drive for about 3 weeks ! (it doesnt take that long, but i told him to take his time as long as he didnt leave me car-less).
So you guys and 1-2 other forums collectively saved my bacon.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hello Mikey and welcome :)

@ P4, If you go into introductions, and then click new thread, you can make your own newbie thread which will get more replies :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts