BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just registered, im the proud owner of an early e32 730 fitted with the full zender kit and huge 9jx17 deep dish alpina type alloys. Goes well but has the usual issues!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate. It will be if I get round to finishing it!! I have the wife nagging at me to sell it as "its too loud, drinks too much petrol and you dont need a car that big"

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Thanks mate. It will be if I get round to finishing it!! I have the wife nagging at me to sell it as "its too loud, drinks too much petrol and you dont need a car that big"

Welcome.

A car is to a bloke what a wardrobe is to a girl. I would respond with this comment next time..... and run.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
got pics, how do i post them up?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hope they come up ok, not great but ill get some better pics when i wash the old girl.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers. Dont really know a lot about the car, it sat for years before I bought her. I have wandering steering which is an issue, keep having to correct it in a straight line. There is a connecting rod missing on the central locking, power steering pump is grinding but otherwise it is fine!! Dont know what the rims are, they are 9jx17 with a very deep dish. I keep getting offered money for them but I have no idea what they are worth, they are spotless though.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Welcome to Bimmerforums UK karbon :cool, hope you enjoy your time here :thumbsup

Post a thread in the 7 series section when you are ready and we will try helping out with your problems :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts