BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just thought id congratulate bimmerforums UK for breaking most users online records recently, In fact, you have done it a few times in a week!! It seems the forum is becoming bigger and that is surely only good news!!:thumbsup

I think the reason is because the forum is a fair, helpful, laid back and friendly.
All the best for the new year and hope to be a part of the forums success :thumbsup

Sorry if it sounds too cheesy, but i have had half a bottle of wine with the missus:hihi

Thanks, Lee.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yeah, saw the figure, friday night at about half nine.
Let's try and keep it No 1.

I would'nt want to be No 2 :silly

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
I wasn't aware of that so that's great to see, it's especially satisfying when you think that it's only really taken off in the last year/year and a half, :cool

Admin and Mods and members have all payed a huge part in that :thumbsup

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hi All,
Just thought id congratulate bimmerforums UK for breaking most users online records recently, In fact, you have done it a few times in a week!! It seems the forum is becoming bigger and that is surely only good news!!:thumbsup

I think the reason is because the forum is a fair, helpful, laid back and friendly.
All the best for the new year and hope to be a part of the forums success :thumbsup

Sorry if it sounds too cheesy, but i have had half a bottle of wine with the missus:hihi

Thanks, Lee.
Well spotted Lee :eek

Thanks for the nice comments mate. It has got very busy indeed on here and its thanks to all you guys and the moderators that we continue to grow and grow.

Im not sure why we've become so popular but I think quick replies and a pretty ordered forum is a big part of it :thumbsup

We've just got break the 400 members online at one time record next :D

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Well spotted Lee :eek

Thanks for the nice comments mate. It has got very busy indeed on here and its thanks to all you guys and the moderators that we continue to grow and grow.

Im not sure why we've become so popular but I think quick replies and a pretty ordered forum is a big part of it :thumbsup

We've jsut got break the 400 members online at one time record next :D
Won't be long :D

·
Banned
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No it most certainly wont be long before that target is hit, That is a massive amount of people at one time!! Hard work for you guys!:hihi

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Perhaps we should host a BFUK online party to get everyone on at the same time:hihi

·
Banned
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
record was equalled today!!

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
record was equalled today!!
Hardly surprising:D By the sounds of it a lot of members didn't go to work 2day or had stories to tell about the snow:hihi

I sat in my fork lift all day with the heaters on and watched the snow flakes settle in my compound:D

Highlight of my day was making tracks, Including figure of eights, in the snow to make it look as though I had been busy:hihi

·
Registered
77 Posts
indeed props are due to the staff here

a lot of work goes into running and keeping a fourm like this going

not including all the helpfull replys the guys do :thumbsup

Reactions: Boostist and RYM

·
Banned
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its happened again people! another record smashed!:D

Reactions: Boostist and RYM

·
Registered
454 Posts
I just want to say as a newbie im not surprised.

I got a very warm welcome, and People on here are very helpful.

Also my posts were replied to within minutes, which is nice to know for if I ever have a problem :)

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
I sit in front of my lap top pressing "New Post" all night:hihi

I rarely browse the forums... I think the other mods may do the same and that's why we have a quick post reply.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Lol your not the only one that does that ;)
Except problem is I type at around 80words per minute lol.. So i reply super fast :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts