BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as title,,i forgot and bought 5 litres of concentrated screenwash %5.99 - 35% discount whauch came to £3.86..then i go to cpfl and see 5 litres is only £3 and -14% discount which is £2.58..same company,so why do they do it?anyway i bought another 10 litres so got 15 litres,i do a 50/50 mix so ive gotten 20 litres for £5.16p from cpfl and the 10 litres of 50/50 from cpfl for £3.86 if we had an extreme winter id just throw some neat in the bottle to mix with the 50/50

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
worked for me..im still fuming ..lost around £1.30 buying from ecp ha ha
Your first post reminded me i wanted screen wash so i put 4 x 5ltr in the basket then tried to put the code in but it wouldn't have it.
Came up with something about only selected parts but i bought it all the same.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeh,i have 2 cars and daughter has one now,but i like to have plenty of stuff like this as there might be a war ha ha ....its still cheap without 14% off and free delivery,,go to hal-frauds and it will be at least triple the price for concentrated.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Put things in the basket and then dont buy them. within 24 hours you get a big discount offer .

And in regards to "why do they do it" well that is all part of why they have had so many court orders against them. So many trading standard investigations etc And why those that have had any dealings with the original owner all have "little stories" to tell about scams going on in Africa

·
Registered
329 Posts
Put things in the basket and then dont buy them. within 24 hours you get a big discount offer .

And in regards to "why do they do it" well that is all part of why they have had so many court orders against them. So many trading standard investigations etc And why those that have had any dealings with the original owner all have "little stories" to tell about scams going on in Africa

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

ha ha have you been reading a topic i started about this?putting stuff in basket the navigating away..i started it on few forums..but it does work

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.