BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am i able to get this information from BMW like the what options my car came with from the factory and also all the service history that may have been carried out by BMW.

I know there is a sticker under the rear seats but my car has had a new interior so doesnt help me :(

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
when i had my corsa c, vauxhall found some info out for me, they also said they cant find no more as other vauxhall groups done work on it and will not let them get records to info :mad: so you maybe lucky. good luck.

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
any BMW should tell you this info the servicing and the car spec its all usually on a database stuff..

some can be arsy tho most are not just say your looking to buy it or summat and would like a spec and service history record please..

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im going in to get a new ignition barrel and a spare key and ill let r lass bat her eyes at them :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
I just walked into BMW and went straight to parts and asked "Can I get my cars original specification sheet please" and all he asked was is the car from here ? I answered him I didn't know tbh and then he went away and came back with a print out. Turns out the car is from there as well. Bonus! erm I think. lol

So anyway *cough* No need to use your girls eyes m8 do it yourself yer pussy. :silly :hihi :lol

:thumbsup

·
Diamond BFuk Member
1,213 Posts
When I brought my 530d, I asked for the original build report and it listed all of the options, surprised to see that the original cost was £44,000 +. Lots of extras requested, it was brought by BMW and went direct to Bracknell HQ, where it seems to have sat almost unused for 3 years, as I brought it a month before it was 4 years old and it only had 14,750 miles on clock. Interesting was the sat nav had the addresses of the Ritz, Savoy, Harrods and Harvey Nicholls, so I suspect it was used as a run about for a directors wife or mistress.

·
Registered
901 Posts
When I brought my 530d, I asked for the original build report and it listed all of the options, surprised to see that the original cost was £44,000 +. Lots of extras requested, it was brought by BMW and went direct to Bracknell HQ, where it seems to have sat almost unused for 3 years, as I brought it a month before it was 4 years old and it only had 14,750 miles on clock. Interesting was the sat nav had the addresses of the Ritz, Savoy, Harrods and Harvey Nicholls, so I suspect it was used as a run about for a directors wife or mistress.
Cool story dude :thumbsup

·
Registered
4 Posts
I imported my from Scotland to Ireland and the Irish BMW dealer was able to print off the cars full BMW service history in Scotland and the original options and list price.

They have all it's trips to BMW stored on some central computer, all they needed was the Chassis Num.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Maybe there is a business opportunity here - I know I would like to know the (service) history of my car, and even be prepared to pay (a reasonable fee) for the information

1 - 9 of 9 Posts