BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe my club beat the Arsenal tonight! We fully deserved it though.
It was the best we've played since before Roy Keane, and apart from a few Arsenal chances, I think we edged it and deserve the slender lead.

Yes you can go on about our poor Championship position, and that we love tractors and have a man who starred in a s*x video about to take charge tomorrow, but whatever, after nearly 2 years of poor Roy Keane management we have something to celebrate.

Anyone else watch the game, and have views? How did it make you feel Neal? :D

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
It was probably the worst AFC performance for many years - looked completely disinterested. Mind you, the goal looked offside. 0-0 would have been the logical result.

However, 90 minutes on a large Emirates pitch might change things in 2 weeks time!

I'm not too concerned right now.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The goal was offside, just like the overhead kick was, but on balance it was deserved.
Arsenal looked disinterested which is weird considering they haven't won a trophy in a few years now, maybe Ipswich just wasn't enough to get motivated about. No doubt you'll turn it round in the next leg, but for now....:D

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Fabregas just came up on Sky Sports News - 'I don't know if it was long ball or a rugby kick but it worked for them' - muppet!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts