BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I have always been trying to get to some of the meets that are going on but its either a time when im too poor or I have something on that day..

But recently I had an idea, I have been going to this show with my brothers GTR forum and its always been great, average cars are Lambo's, ferrari's, mustangs, etc etc, a huge range of cars, normally around the time of fathers day, this year it was on the 26th of June, its a lot of car forums/group that just park up there cars, and the rest is a show

the the usual events for the year are:
Stunt driving show from Russ Swift
Forums drive in the show areana
Exhaust rev off (epid.. no one misses this.. huge american V8's with silly exhausts.. I have seen little kids cry at this part :D)

and many more, its a very nice family day out, with a few fun fair style attractions, and food stands with ice cream stands there too, and a lot of companys have stands to sell goods :)

theres also a track day session where you get to go round there track for an extra cost,

and heres the best bit..
First 18 people are in for free :O

now my brother has organised it for his GTR forum, and I have noticed there isnt a BMW forum there, so I thought I could take it on for myself and get one booked up,

just need to know who would be interested, get a nice list going, and people who cant get there cars into the show stand can park in the normal parking lot and still come to the show, or I could try and get a few more spots, im not sure on how many cars I can get in, but I wanted a rough idea of who wanted to come, so please add your name to the list, would also help if you listed your car, and also how many people you would expect to be bringing with you (family etc)

heres a link to someone elses library from the last show, hes a skyline owner so expect to see jap cars, but there was a lot more supercars there than hes got in the pictures: http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/geezeracer/supercar sunday/#!cpZZ9QQtppZZ16

Thanks

1: TAM 11M (BMW 740il)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

yeah its not about really getting an exact list, I just wanted to get an idea of how many car spots to book, but good idea, i'll leave the thread up, and update as time goes by :)
atleast im not the only one interested :p

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts

yeah its not about really getting an exact list, I just wanted to get an idea of how many car spots to book, but good idea, i'll leave the thread up, and update as time goes by :)
atleast im not the only one interested :p
Yeah do Tam and lets see mate:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Registered
776 Posts
That sounds pretty cool. Post up nearer the time and I'll be interested.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Any more info on this? Myself and a few others may be interested.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I may do this as its my dads bday around then also so might take him fathers day /bday thing :)

that's a great idea,Niall ! I think I'll take my mother-in-law, she hates anything to do with cars :hihi and just knowing that I've done something
to piss her off , just one tenth as much as she pisses me off, will make my day / week/ month/ year **** it it'll make my whole life worthwhile !

Eddie Hitler

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok guys, time to see how many we can get for this show, I will hopefully be ordering the spaces, 12 is the max, first 12 to book in are the first 12 to get there spots :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
also guys, 18 tickets to go, all free so please remember that, once the tickets go, thats it, you have to buy them free show at gaydon with a bunch of supercars, you would be mad to miss this!

edit your name in on the list

Stand:
1:TAM 11M
2: TAM 11M friend in E60 M5

Additional tickets:
1:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its by person at the moment,
just an update, found out they are taking a break from it this year and going to be back on next year, so sadly will have to wait until then :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts