BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Right Guys the show is not too far away and as its sooooo busy the local hotels and B and B are going to get full very quick. The plan will be to get to hotel / b and b check in earlish then drinks and dinner. We plan to be no more than 20 mins away from venue.

If you fancy the show but cant get stand tickets why not get together with the saturday night lot...we always have a good laugh:thumbsup

1. e36nickd

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
1. e36nickd
2. 6891_seb

I know that this is something that was spoken about a while back and IIRC [email protected] mentioned organising a pi$$up in Lemington Spa. :thumbsup

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. e36nickd
2. 6891_seb

I know that this is something that was spoken about a while back and IIRC [email protected] mentioned organising a pi$$up in Lemington Spa. :thumbsup
Mark's PMed me and we are organinsing it now Seb :thumbsup

1. e36nickd
2. 6891_seb

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
I wont put my name down yet but will see what I can sort out.....:D
Steve you know myself and the guys will not let you hear the end of it if you dont!! :hihi:hihi

There will be Jägerbombs!!! :lol:lol:lol

·
Legendary BFuk Member +1
1,138 Posts
im up for it nick...me my girlfriend and ma two mates who came too bimmerflex are gonna come down..we wer gonny book a hotel..keep me informed as too where youse are meetn on saturday,i aint missn youse this time....we are leavn mid morning too be down for afternoon time:thumbsup..hope youse are ok if they tag along..i need too get them tickets from bmw car club anyway mate..but i will be ther regardless:D

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im up for it nick...me my girlfriend and ma two mates who came too bimmerflex are gonna come down..we wer gonny book a hotel..keep me informed as too where youse are meetn on saturday,i aint missn youse this time....we are leavn mid morning too be down for afternoon time:thumbsup..hope youse are ok if they tag along..i need too get them tickets from bmw car club anyway mate..but i will be ther regardless:D
No worries Graham...so you want two rooms one for you and the mrs and one for your mate and mate.

1. e36nickd
2. 6891_seb
3. gap and mrs gap
4. gap's mates x 2
5. rjb328i

·
Legendary BFuk Member +1
1,138 Posts
yeah nick..we can arrange that no probs tho mate:D..youse got enuf too do organisng the members digs...just let me know where abouts youse will all be and i will arrange ma hotel wi the mrs etc...just incase thers any problems...my mrs is actually sposed too be at a wedding but is seriously considering not goin so she can come too gaydon:hihi...dont know what she will tell her future husband but not ma problem:rofl:rofl...nah honestly tho..dont worry bout us mate..i will be down no matter what happens:D

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah nick..we can arrange that no probs tho mate:D..youse got enuf too do organisng the members digs...just let me know where abouts youse will all be and i will arrange ma hotel wi the mrs etc...just incase thers any problems...my mrs is actually sposed too be at a wedding but is seriously considering not goin so she can come too gaydon:hihi...dont know what she will tell her future husband but not ma problem:rofl:rofl...nah honestly tho..dont worry bout us mate..i will be down no matter what happens:D
:rofl:rofl:rofl

no worries Graham you lot are with us...will try and get hotel for all of us...just waiting for numbers:)

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know Grahams other half is coming but will any of the other wags be there...:confused
:lol i know where you are going with this......:hihi

·
Registered
303 Posts
count me in mate....

i will be good for this one.

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
count me in mate....

i will be good for this one.
Nice one Chris...and no pulling out...thats sounds wrong:lol

1. e36nickd
2. 6891_seb
3. gap and mrs gap
4. gap's mates x 2
5. rjb328i
6. goodbad

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
I know Grahams other half is coming but will any of the other wags be there...:confused
Louise may be up for it if theres going to be other girlies attending! ;)

Is Mrs23002 up for a weekender??

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Im just deciding if I should ask her or not....:hihi
Let me know when you decide...:hihi:hihi

Thanks for the message Nick...i'm 75% sure i can make this one but won't put my name down until 100% sure :thumbsup
Hope you can make it Martyn...about time you had a few beers with the usual suspects!! :cool

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,133 Posts
i wont put my name down yet people as i might be on holiday when this comes around :frown got to check dates out with the misses first... ill be keeping an eye on this thread tho just incase, you all know how i like a small beverage or two :rofl

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Let me know when you decide...:hihi:hihi

Hope you can make it Martyn...about time you had a few beers with the usual suspects!! :cool
seb
if louise is coming we will get her proper pissed and maybe she can do that thing you told us about, you know running and shouting:lol:lol:lol

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
i wont put my name down yet people as i might be on holiday when this comes around :frown got to check dates out with the misses first... ill be keeping an eye on this thread tho just incase, you all know how i like a small beverage or two :rofl
hold up ant you coming to the show then as i have booked a ticket for you pikey:confused

1 - 20 of 172 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.