BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
went to gaydon last year and thought it was alright apart from your not allowed to watch the cars go round the track :frown
I really enjoyed it last year, never seen as many E30 M3's :D and entry to the museum was included in the ticket price.

So do you need a special pass to view the track then?

·
Registered
776 Posts
I really enjoyed it last year. First time I'd ever been so highly recommend it to everyone. The convoy was fun as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ive just put my name down on the stand attendee list for both shows but am unsure how i pay because the link on the santa pod one doesnt work can i just make a donation instead?

please help

shane

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey all, been looking at some of the previous years pictures and it looks like it was a really good do. Had my car a while now and I've decided it's time to go to some events! See you guys there, Tom.

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Hey all, been looking at some of the previous years pictures and it looks like it was a really good do. Had my car a while now and I've decided it's time to go to some events! See you guys there, Tom.
this will be my 4th year of shows and its always a great laugh! See you there Tom :)

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this will be my 4th year of shows and its always a great laugh! See you there Tom :)
Assume you'll be flying down the M6 Tom, if you slow down a bit I'll wave as you pass me :rofl
I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself as you'll be with like minded folk and your M5 will no doubt get plenty of admirers,
see you're down for Santa Pod too, fantastic :goodvibes

·
Registered
0 Posts
Assume you'll be flying down the M6 Tom, if you slow down a bit I'll wave as you pass me :rofl
I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself as you'll be with like minded folk and your M5 will no doubt get plenty of admirers,
see you're down for Santa Pod too, fantastic :goodvibes
Yea I'll be flying down the M6 :angel all part of the fun, it'll be my first year at events, looking forward to seeing other peoples projects!.. And the food and booze :goodvibes

·
Platinum BFuk Member
1,229 Posts
Can't believe I m issued last year and after seeing the pics really looking forward to this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
776 Posts
xD The Cake Shall be a great addition to my turning up :D What did you think of that email fella?
Haven't actually looked yet tbh. Need to download Excel first (thought we had it but it's not my PC). Might be worth sharing the info on here as well mate. A simple copy and paste job from TC. Anyway, back on OT.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I got my name down incase anyone cancels.

do non of us camp?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts