BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like to say a big thank you for everyone who attended today, some members travelled +150 miles to get there so a massive :applause to them.
The weather was kind and the rain stayed away, hope I spoke to everyone and the 'newer' members were made welcome?

massive thank you to Plumb who kindly took me for a spin in his amazing E30 M3 :bouncy

Heres a few pics I took....

·
Registered
936 Posts
Looks like a great day Si gutted I couldn't make it

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like a great day Si gutted I couldn't make it
It was a good gathering Jim, tbh the show itself was a little disappointing as it changes little from year to year tho the museum is well worth a look around.

Santa Pod weekend in just 4 weeks and counting :hyper now that is a MEET :lol2

·
Registered
679 Posts
Same here, I also couldn't make it, I've went for the last 2 years (2010 and 2011).

I would be very interested to see more photos of the meet.

Thanks,

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's the date for the Santa pod job mate
15th & 16th September mate, all the links are in my sig, but you cant read them using tapatalk can you so links now provided, don't say I don't look after you :hihi

Same here, I also couldn't make it, I've went for the last 2 years (2010 and 2011).

I would be very interested to see more photos of the meet.
http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f126/santa-pod-15-16th-september-2012-forum-stand-attendee-list-only-t108160/

http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f126/%2A%2A%2Aplease-read%2A%2A%2A-camping-bbqnbeer-music-details-santa-pod-weekend-15-16-sep-2012-a-t118606/

·
Registered
936 Posts
Cheers Simon I am away on the 13th with work :( and don't get back till late Saturday think I remember looking at it before now

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm going to try to get mine up on show next year along side your machines. My mate may try to get his e46 328ci along too. That's if we are welcome :)

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers Simon I am away on the 13th with work :( and don't get back till late Saturday think I remember looking at it before now
That's a bummer mate :frown I'll have a drink for you tho :hihi.
I'm going to try to get mine up on show next year along side your machines. My mate may try to get his e46 328ci along too. That's if we are welcome :)
Of course, the more the merrier ;) keep an eye out next year for the National Meet threads popping up :thumbsup

Sent from my GT-I9100

·
Registered
55 Posts
I walked over but didn't realize you were a forum gathering as I didn't see any banners. I was on the hill over the lake for the day with my car along with the guys from the e36coupe.com forum.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I walked over but didn't realize you were a forum gathering as I didn't see any banners. I was on the hill over the lake for the day with my car along with the guys from the e36coupe.com forum.
I did pop over to look. Some very nice cars there. I liked gibbos yellow coupe and a white coupe with bbs alloys.

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Great day out!! :D Didnt get home until 9pm last night after visiting family then off straight to work :eek Went to bed at 7am and slept for 11 hours :lol

Big thanks to Simon & Steve....all your hard work is defo appreicated guys :applause

As said it was the same old sh1t, as every year Ive been to so many bimmer shows I never really see anything new but for me I dont go for the show I just go to meet up with my mates and have a fun drive :lol

ps. thanks to prince as I now need to replace my engine undertray :rofl

Well heres a few pics, not too many as the missis was too busy sitting and enjoying the sun :hihi Really looking forward to the SP pissup now :hyper

The star of the show - Ruby:

A few cool cars and some for the kids too!

The Stand:

The cars including a special limited edition porsche beemer:

Cheers :thumbsup

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
evening all, sorry missed this one...but hey think most of you expected a no show from me. Hope you had a good time and damn the weather was amazing on the weekend.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thanks guys for the pics,

Just made a quick video which I will post up online later on and so on haha, should be good I hope but need more experience with the GoPro ha

·
Registered
360 Posts

here you go guys,

sorry about the quality not got good upload speeds so its compressed, and also only using iMovie until I get the real deal of premier pro back in a few weeks haha

hope you like it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts