BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well fook me, how hard is this sh*t, the misses said she wanted a area to grow some veg, so i looked on the web, checked out how to do to and i went out with the fork and spade and started digging, ground is rock hard, but hey man up and all that:hihi:hihi.

So she then comes out and said she wants a couple of flower beds cut into the front lawn, so again, feeling a bit pumped:rofl, i got out and dig 2 flower beds and know i feel like Arnie:hihi, my arm have need been so stiff and my legs are fooking killing me, whf, i though this was gonna be a piece of piss, how wrong was i:frown:frown

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hate bl00dy gardening...these women get bright ideas and we end up grafting, had it last weekend....thats my lot for another 12 months :hihi
i tell you what, i am truly fooked martyn, i can even more my arms:hihi:hihi, and but its all done now:thumbsup, back to the garden looking like sh*t me thinks:rofl:rofl:rofl

·
Administrator
4,209 Posts
I hate bl00dy gardening...these women get bright ideas and we end up grafting, had it last weekend....thats my lot for another 12 months :hihi
Tell me about it, took me three days last weekend. Dug out the veg boxes which were three foot deep in weeds, pressure washed the patio, cut the lawn (and the neighbours), then more weeding and varnishing the table and chairs.

Oh well, spent this weekend drunk in the garden! As you said no more for another year.

Ian

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tell me about it, took me three days last weekend. Dug out the veg boxes which were three foot deep in weeds, pressure washed the patio, cut the lawn (and the neighbours), then more weeding and varnishing the table and chairs.

Oh well, spent this weekend drunk in the garden! As you said no more for another year.

Ian
Ian
Holy Sh*t, mate, you must of looked like the Rock afterwards:hihi:hihi:hihi

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
"grow bags" mate veg gardening for idle shites and p+ssheads...:thumbsup

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Its hard work but very rewarding seeing all the plants and veg growing during the summer. There is nothing better than sitting in the garden on a warm summer eveing when its lloking nice and sharp full of colour:hihi

Raffa now get making those hanging baskets, petunias, bizzys me thinks:lol

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its hard work but very rewarding seeing all the plants and veg growing during the summer. There is nothing better than sitting in the garden on a warm summer eveing when its lloking nice and sharp full of colour:hihi

Raffa now get making those hanging baskets, petunias, bizzys me thinks:lol
Whf is happening to me, i woke up this morning thinking that:jaw-dropping:hihi

Have I walked into Bummerforums UK, :eek

:lol
Middle age dear Ronnie:frown

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Hate gardening, sends me mental. I start out in a good mood and as the time passes my mood truns to rage, bizarre. Wifey does it all now or get's a man in to tend her beds, lol.

Even doing the lawn changes my mood :confused

·
Registered
271 Posts
Ha ha that's why I live in a flat with no gardens I can watch the blokes doing the communal gardens by the river and think that looks like hard work and just sit on the balcony :D but suppose I'll have to get a garden 1 day so I'm just gonna enjoy watching them do all the hard work :thumbsup

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hate gardening, sends me mental. I start out in a good mood and as the time passes my mood truns to rage, bizarre. Wifey does it all now or get's a man in to tend her beds, lol.

Mark
i live in a small row of house and we employ a gardener to sort out the front area as its pretty big, he's a right miserable sod, but i may just have to tap him up to finish what i have started as i went out to clean my car and was knacked after about an hour, which is not good:frown, i normally spend 2-3 pottering about sorting things:hihi:hihi

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
We bought a house with hardly any garden. I fookin hate gardening...:mad
The front garden is covered in cars, and the back garden is the size of a postage stamp. Job done...:hihi

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

We bought a house with hardly any garden. I fookin hate gardening...:mad
The front garden is covered in cars, and the back garden is the size of a postage stamp. Job done...:hihi
Steve
Dont you be lazy, i,ll have a word with Hayley next time i see her and drop you right in the shit:lol:lol:lol

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks mate...:hihi
Your Welcome mate, i was thinking along the lines of a couple of shocks hanging from the wall baskets:hihi and maybe a couple of wishbones sticking out of the ground, sort of contemporary style:hihi:hihi:hihi

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Your Welcome mate, i was thinking along the lines of a couple of shocks hanging from the wall baskets:hihi and maybe a couple of wishbones sticking out of the ground, sort of contemporary style:hihi:hihi:hihi
Now you are talking. Proper modern art style garden...:rofl

1 - 20 of 28 Posts