BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a G20 almost a year ago and this car was brand new with delivery miles. It went for its first service last week at 7k miles and I was told there was a recall on the front track rod. This was replaced and tracking was done. Two day's later went out to grab a coffee and the car drove like normal. When I got back in there were two faults. The first was restraint which meant air bags and seat belt tension failed. The second was four wheel drive system failure. Luckily I was 10 minutes from home and I could drive with caution. The power steering kept coming and going and the dsc failed. I called for roadside assistance and the technician ran a diagnostics and found 47 faults that were logged. He said they didn't all happen today but he could see DSC fault and a message to reprogram the control unit (I have been having audio issues and I was told the control unit is related to this issue). He cleared the fault, disconnected the battery, reconnected, ran diagnostics and no faults. Drove it around the block and everything was back to normal. Anyone else had similar issues?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts