BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all new to forum. Looking to get pads and discs for my 2017 530d msport xdrive after dealer quote which would have required selling my kids. Seen a few sites but not clear on identifying exact model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
That’s a ridiculous price. Have a phone around the independents in your area for a quote. Also put your reg number into eurocarparts.co.uk and see what the prices are like for the parts. I would think £400 for the parts and budget for an hour to hour and a half labour at a good indie. Should get it all in for £500.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I was expecting worse, Vauxhall charge more than that for the antara front discs and pads only
Really? Vauxhall offer pretty reasonable fixed pricing for cars 2 years or older. I'd be amazed if you couldn't get them done for less than £300.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here's a listing for all the parts you need (or the same listing on the vendor's own site). It costs £537 but they are all original BMW parts. If you are ok with aftermarket brands you can probably shave £100-150 off that. This is all without labor obviously.
If you want to search for yourself these are the part numbers
Left disc: 34116860911
Right disc: 34116860912
Pads: 34116888457
Wear sensor: 34356890788

1 - 9 of 9 Posts