BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
I went last year it was a great sunny day was a bit of an early start around 8am to be on stand and non BMW car club members only get the outer grass areas to display. Was still good though where we was further back, I went with a E92 owners group. It was probably my favourite show of the year the layout is really good. There's a drift track you culd pay for rides I went in a E30 5.0 V8 . To get a stand place in the middle you need to be a member of one of the groups within BMW car club itself. Lots of stalls and old as well as the latest bmw models which was nice, plenty of motorsport cars their I seen IngSports championship car Z4 GTLM a few from Thorney motorsport and Tracktek. The best part is your allowed inside the main heritage museum too which topped the day off for me another 1-2 hours of looking at cars. I read they have just had some massive multi million pound refurbishment done as well so looking forward to that I couldn't see anything wrong with the old building. im not planning on taking my car this year I going to take the mrs and my daughter for day out arrive a bit later this time to avoid early start. There's food halls inside and you can have a beer/wine etc so im going to chill this year let the mrs drive her car.

few pics I took

http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f74/bmw-cc-annual-meet-gaydon-motor-heritage-2015-a-t337913/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts