BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Super Platinum BFuk Member
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on guys , I've just paypaled a £10 It's the start of the month so everyone should be in credit get your donations in NOW:silly

·
Platinum BFuk Member
951 Posts
I've given plenty of parts away free in the past and asked people to donate but havent seen the donations go up which is a bit of a shame.

And that wasnt an attempt at sounding like a do gooding marta- I've already reserved my ticket for hell.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
It's probably because that the majority of people on here do not donate which is a shame as most people on here joined to get help with cars etc. Least they could do is make a donation, a garage would charge for the info that people give on here

Will be doing mine tomorrow

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Would be nice to have the paypal address to send donations to in plain sight.

Basically I'm not clicking through any third party site to donate.

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,008 Posts
Come on guys , I've just paypaled a £10 It's the start of the month so everyone should be in credit get your donations in NOW:silly
Your slow mate I donated a couple or 3 hour earlier than you, do I get the prize for quickest on the draw :lol

·
Registered
340 Posts
I will donate this month, i only joined last month, and have had some great help of you members on here.

Thankyou again .

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts

It's easy enough to work out if you want to find it...

I'm due a donation, not sure how much I've donated in 1 year but as I'm coming into year 2 on the forum it's only fair that I drop a few more quids in, that'll happen at the end of August. :thumbsup

·
Registered
503 Posts
There I have been guilt tripped into making a donation.. All that I will say is that the minimum is only £5, so everyone should be prepared to make a small donation.

·
Super Platinum BFuk Member
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Utter Bollocks mate, 2 clicks & it's done:D

Bet you don't mind clicking all night long on the e36 section:sarcastic

BTW why is the donations bar not working????

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
BTW why is the donations bar not working????
The donations have to be confirmed manually by Admin, he is away at the moment so as soon as he is back the donations bar will be updated....:thumbsup

Cheers for the donations everyone....:thumbsup

·
Diamond BFuk Member
143 Posts
Having been a bit short of cash the last 2 months I will be chucking £25 the forums way next week after payday.

The firum has been a great place of knowledge, just wish that when things go wrong they would not all at the same time :frown . New lower wishbone required for this weekend.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Would love to be able to donate, but I have just bought this BMW it's today in the garage for the second time in my month and a bit of ownership :frown
have no idea what the problem is they will chareg me god knows how much just to look at it :mad:mad

Also the brake light came on on the way to the garage this morning so that's another £100-£200 quid lol

Will donate next month if nothing else goes wrong with the car...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Would love to be able to donate, but I have just bought this BMW it's today in the garage for the second time in my month and a bit of ownership :frown
have no idea what the problem is they will chareg me god knows how much just to look at it :mad:mad

Also the brake light came on on the way to the garage this morning so that's another £100-£200 quid lol

Will donate next month if nothing else goes wrong with the car...
That's ok mate...we tend to share information regardless of donation. We even help members out at National meets...if it's just solutions to problems or help with fitting parts at no cost :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 67 Posts