BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Count me in! Cheers - Defo for Norwich/Norfolk/Suffolk generally the East Anglia area! I changed my mind... All of the South East... I will travel!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
South east region meets

Hi all, new to the forum and would to hear about any local meets, South east London/north Kent/ Essex, are best for me.

·
Registered
161 Posts
It's not so much a BimmerForums meet..

But anyone in the Essex area wants to join up a multi car forum then feel free, it's my friends site just helping him get the name around here and there..

They have a company called skid marques sponsoring them that have a unit in Hutton, Brentwood and that is where the meets are usually going to be held I believe.. The company also sponsor a retro car club and a couple others and will be organising regular meets and they have a large event / open day for their new unit a few units down hopefully at the end of January 2012.

The first meet was held yesterday and 18 cars turned up and has been running around 8 weeks so wasn't too bad at all.

Www.ES6.co.uk

Also gives access to discounts at Skid Marques who are teaming up with AMD, EBC, Mintex, Gaz and soon to be a few other companies.

Would be good to see a few of you sign up anyway

41 - 60 of 91 Posts