BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in order to assist your area reps(where appointed) could all members interested in local meet ups please post your details in this thread.
in the fullness of time,you can expect to receive notification by p.m. of any meets going on local to you :thumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Don't worry more will be interested-Gap for instance but he has odd working hours and the kids this weekend so probably hasn't logged on yet

·
Registered
32 Posts
i will come to some north west meets live in lancaster. anyone planning on doing a rolling road day sometime?

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
i'll come 2 any north west meets prob get a few more bm owners from southport 2 come as well
i will come to some north west meets live in lancaster. anyone planning on doing a rolling road day sometime?
Ill come depending on work, on a rota due to working 12 hour days caring lol, live by birkenhead
guys keep your eye on this thread for latest NW meet info... http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f105/ideas-for-a-north-west-cheshire-meet-t76092/ :thumbsup

·
Registered
28 Posts
Northwest meet thread closed???

Im new here but eager to get to some local meets,just noticed the northwest meets thread is now closed? Would be good to get some sorted and i think tatton park would be a good starting venue.

Also is ther many people around Manchester area who would be interested in setting up a local meet or is there any that currently go on as a regular thing I could get involved with?

Hope ive posted in the right place cheers!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Let me know of any meets around Manchester northwest. I wouldn't mind turning up.

Cheers!

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi im also new to this ive just got myself a a 325 ci sport 2002 its my first bmw and looking to go to local meets im in manchester

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi all, I would like to attend some north west meets, I live near Lancaster. Happy to travel anywhere in the North West. Hopefully see you guys at the next one!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry to 'bump' this thread but I am relatively new to the BMW scene and wanted to know if there are ever any meets in the Wirral/ Merseyside area?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts