·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ulimate headstone for when you shed your mortal coil..:hihi

·
Registered
901 Posts
Pretty sure this is a repost though but I like the idea of it although I can imagine having to pay an extra levi for having such a huge grave momorial by the church or whoever it is that deals with this sort of thing. Infact this was covered by a car show I believe or some other tv show and they showed us the place where they make everything and there were alsorts of different types. Cheers for posting none the less. :thumbsup

I know when I die though I don't want to be burried I would rather be cremated and my ashes either on a shelf with some loved one say a wife if I ever get married or emptied into the sea. :thumbsup

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With the words 'Sludger lover' in-scripted on the bottom :hihi
just look at the richness i have brought to this forum i have bestowed the term "sludger" on this forum for posterity..:rofl

just all these knives now sticking in my back thats the trouble..

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
just look at the richness i have brought to this forum i have bestowed the term "sludger" on this forum for posterity..:rofl
I was just thinking about the same thing the other day dd, according to my search sludger first coined 01/01/2010 by your goodself,
you're certain to go down in the annals of Bimmerforums history :laughing

just all these knives now sticking in my back thats the trouble..
"Et tu Brute???" They're now queing up around the corner :shifty:

I also think you're the only member to have your username in another members signature :thumbsup

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was just thinking about the same thing the other day dd, according to my search sludger first coined 01/01/2010 by your goodself,
you're certain to go down in the annals of Bimmerforums history :laughing

"Et tu Brute???" They're now queing up around the corner :shifty:

I also think you're the only member to have your username in another members signature :thumbsup
im not sure if i should be proud or not tho:silly

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
f-ck em! they are what they are, im not the only one either to have defected from that bunch..

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not sure if im a despiser of the sort ppl who buy them and then think they are some sort of urban race car or sports car comparing them as such in the process, they are the ultimate plodders and motorway animals with the economy to match end of..

or im a despiser of the cars themselves but i think that also points back to the same brain dead owners, its all about design and the intended purpose of the design for me..

good cars ruined by idiots...kind of like the old fiat cars slogan "built by robots driven by humans"..:silly:silly

·
Registered
7 Posts
not sure if im a despiser of the sort ppl who buy them and then think they are some sort of urban race car or sports car comparing them as such in the process, they are the ultimate plodders and motorway animals with the economy to match end of..

or im a despiser of the cars themselves but i think that also points back to the same brain dead owners, its all about design and the intended purpose of the design for me..

good cars ruined by idiots...kind of like the old fiat cars slogan "built by robots driven by humans"..:silly:silly
Been reading your how to win friends book again I see..........

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Been reading your how to win friends book again I see..........

the make friends and influence ppl book;)

is hatred and despisement the price of notoriety? a cross to bear but i shall have to live with it...

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
the ulimate headstone for when you shed your mortal coil..:hihi

I'd just like to say that I had the pleasure in meeting this chap and his wonderful family many years ago when I was holidaying in Mexico, proper diamond geezer and I still message his son and daughter:thumbsup

He was a BMW nut:cool

RIP Steve Marsh:cool

1 - 20 of 37 Posts