BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just bought my first ever BMW, got a 328i (apparently a sport, with an MTec kit - not that I can tell).

Loving the car so far, except for the CDV (which I've now read all about on here :)).

Great forum, already been really useful. Just thought I'd say hi! :thumbsup

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hey guys,

Just bought my first ever BMW, got a 328i (apparently a sport, with an MTec kit - not that I can tell).

Loving the car so far, except for the CDV (which I've now read all about on here :)).

Great forum, already been really useful. Just thought I'd say hi! :thumbsup

HI and welcome Mikaveli :thumbsup

Good to have you with us :)

·
Platinum BFuk Member
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will, do. I've been waiting for an excuse to take pictures of it. :) It's nothing new or fancy by today's standards - but it's the best car I've ever owned.

Pics will be up some time tomorrow.

·
Platinum BFuk Member
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome. Gotta love the 328 sports. Easiest way to tell if it's a sport is to check the V5.

If it is a sport, it may just be early enough to have a LSD! If it doen't have a ASC switch in front of the gear stock it will have a LSD. :thumbsup
Cheers, to be honest I don't think the dealer knew what he was selling. I read somewhere that they didn't give the sport option 'til 1997 - is that right?

It was advertised with traction control, but it definitely doesn't, there's no ASC button and it goes sideways very easily - in the wet it's lethal. Jolly good fun though...

·
Platinum BFuk Member
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are some pictures at last, car looks filthy though - all it has done is rain since I got it on Saturday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts