BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I made my first donation to your forum today, Only £5 but, just spent £400 on parts:jaw-dropping!! I intend to make regular monthly payments, as we all save money using this forum and the tireless moderators, administrators and experts who give advice to anyone who asks for it, and what appears to be any time of day!:eek

thanks for all the advice so far!!:thumbsup

you dont have to donate, but the experts dont have to answer your questions!!:jaw-dropping. But of course, they do.

Dig deep everyone and give the forum 'our' help

Cheers,
Lee.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi,
I made my first donation to your forum today, Only £5 but, just spent £400 on parts:jaw-dropping!! I intend to make regular monthly payments, as we all save money using this forum and the tireless moderators, administrators and experts who give advice to anyone who asks for it, and what appears to be any time of day!:eek

thanks for all the advice so far!!:thumbsup

you dont have to donate, but the experts dont have to answer your questions!!:jaw-dropping. But of course, they do.

Dig deep everyone and give the forum 'our' help

Cheers,
Lee.
Good post Lee, you've motivated me to do the same. I've joined you in making my first donation just now. Hopefully everyone can help out a little bit here and there and we can keep this forum up and running.

·
Banned
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If we all the members just donated just £5 a month, then the forum would have absolutely no problem in hitting its £150 target, thats just 30 members! i'm glad im encouraging a some people to donate, i think of this forum now as a valuable tool, so im as very much interested in keeping this forum alive as the mods!:thumbsup

Reactions: Ronnie
1 - 7 of 7 Posts