BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I just bought my first bimmer ever :) I had 3 scoobies previously! I didn't like the new shape scoobies so I decided to have a change. I've got a BMW E60 530D M Sport on a 56 plate in Silver grey metallic. Very pleased with it so far. Still haven't learnt all of the controls yet! It came with lots of fitted options as follows:
- Detachable Tow Bar
- Headlight Wash
- Advanced AC
- DAB Radio
- BMW Business Loudspeaker
- Visibility Pack
- Media Pack

It would be cool to find out how much they roughly cost! I am also trying to find out if there is a way of updating the iDrive software.

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi SCoomby,Welcome to Bimmerforums.co.uk...........:thumbsup

If you post your questions in the relevant sections with the correct thread titles ie car details included I am sure you'll get thte answers you are looking for :thumbsup

·
Formerly known as Freddybear
495 Posts
welcome matey

·
495 Posts
E60 is the 5 series mate, yet you have put 330d? (in your car specs too?)

·
495 Posts
Tis cool, you got any pics?

·
495 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi all.
I have driven 600 miles for the last 2 weeks and I would say I am pleased with the car overall. It performs well for such a large heavy car and I do like the toys. I am getting used to the idrive and managed to work most things out. The auto headlamps and wipers work very well. I gave the car good run over exmoor yesterday and it held the road quite well. The steering is nowhere near as sharp as the scooby though! I did 150 miles in total yesterday and managed to return 39mpg overall. Couldn't do that in my scooby!
Steve

·
Registered
884 Posts
Welcome to bimmerforums SCoomby

Sounds like you have a sweet car........and it looks the schnizzle too :cool

Good to have you on board :thumbsup

Amos

1 - 12 of 12 Posts