BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rice crispies, no matter what i have it always comes back to rice crispies.
porrigde but has to have loads of goldern syrup
alpen, accept no substitute.

my favourite breakie is 2 poached eggs on toast but if i have cereals, (mainley on a playstation ses) itll be one of them

oh sugar puffs are ok too

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
i only eat things in a morning that once walked this planet and were viciously slaughtered for my gratification and consumption..

plus anything dumb enough let you walk up to it and hit it over the head with a mallet deserves to be eaten and stuff the veggie soap box brigade......:hihi

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
i only eat things in a morning that once walked this planet and were viciously slaughtered for my gratification and consumption..

plus anything dumb enough let you walk up to it and hit it over the head with a mallet deserves to be eaten and stuff the veggie soap box brigade......:hihi
If god didn't want us to eat animals..... why did he make them out of meat?
:rofl

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
2 cups of tea and about 4 ****, then cornflakes or rice krispies and more tea.

Marks bacon and black pud sarny sounds good as well tho

Ive had plenty of pizza, chinese and kebabs for brekky back in the young partying days tho

·
Registered
567 Posts
rice crispies, no matter what i have it always comes back to rice crispies.
porrigde but has to have loads of goldern syrup
alpen, accept no substitute.

my favourite breakie is 2 poached eggs on toast but if i have cereals, (mainley on a playstation ses) itll be one of them

oh sugar puffs are ok too
no no no! its all about frosties, mmmmmmm, seconded by cheerios, ahh cheerios

but a full english with all the trimmings (fryed not grilled)is the way to start a day, **** and coffee usually tho:sarcastic

1 - 20 of 28 Posts