BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because I've probably just paid a bit too much for a 2015 535d M-sport.:)

It's fairly basic - only got business nav but it does have a few spangly bits such as reversing camera, total view and some other stuff I've already forgotten.

Oddly it's debadged and has the M-sport suspension deletion but it drives very well so I'm quite happy.

Standby for some "what does this bit do" posts as I figure it all out!

Cheers,
Fro

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Welcome :)
Debadged eh, someone was musing folk that had this done - rather selected when new, little ones that want to appear bigger tend to do it, but as someone said about mine, everybody wants the 535d badge on the back!
Adaptive xenons? They're fun for passengers to watch...
realoem.com and your VIN will get you what you have.

Give it a year then look at remaps :)
Shhh...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Odd isn't it. It's the second one I've seen lately that was debadged at the factory.

I'm quite enjoying it so far - really lovely drive. Down sides include the piddly little business nav screen (which I'll likely upgrade before too long), not very intuitive menu system and faint doggy whiff which I'm hoping will go over time.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Hmm, mine has the wide one :) (screen)
Real nice place to be in bad weather or when tired, in theory going to a widescreen shouldn't give problems.
I've just binned runflats and switched to Michelins, is even better :)
Febreze fabric spray comes to mind for doggy whiff, I've used it on non washable things like biker leathers armpits and anywhere the cats been sick, it works well :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cat sick... nice!

I've read up on pro nav and it seems that it'll need coding which is a bit out of my comfort zone so I guess I'll have to get someone to do that bit of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts