BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok forsome reason people have been taking m3s + reps at the min:mad
and i think ive been lucky.
ive noticed today some funny marks :' ( around my door lock it looks dammaged i only noticed it because i cleaned it again, done it two days again and it was fine, also a split seal where the windo closes into the main shell and some more small marks.

also ive notice my alarm has been close to going of as my wee light was flashing faster than normal.

the people will have a shock if they come back as my alarm is so loud and my dog bites!!!!:mad:mad

·
Banned
144 Posts
w*****s glad it isnt gone though mate

Reactions: kevinbmw318is

·
Registered
207 Posts
ok forsome reason people have been taking m3s + reps at the min:mad
and i think ive been lucky.
ive noticed today some funny marks :' ( around my door lock it looks dammaged i only noticed it because i cleaned it again, done it two days again and it was fine, also a split seal where the windo closes into the main shell and some more small marks.

also ive notice my alarm has been close to going of as my wee light was flashing faster than normal.

the people will have a shock if they come back as my alarm is so loud and my dog bites!!!!:mad:mad
pay me and ill sleep on the back seat and if i see any body i'll set donk and chuck noriss on them ;)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Keep any eye out for the thieving tw**s coming back for round two! Are you sure it wasnt your dog that attempted the break in:hihi? Trust nobody:shifty:

·
Registered
31 Posts
thats crap news mate hope they got scared off and dont come back,
iv always wanted to be able to electrify the door handle but it seem sthats against the law lol

ps wisnae me iv got my own bmw thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts