BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys i was Wondering what everyones favorite car care products are and why you love them so much.
Mines has to be Meguiars, to be fair i have'nt used a whole lot of different products but stuck with meguiars after i saw my results. here is my old 1 series after just a wax with meguiars NXT genereation wax.

:)
once i do a full overhaul of my 320 "claybar, Polish few coats of wax" ill post up a few pics"

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
I too converted to Meguiars after using it the morning before my Redline photo shoot and the car looked awesome:cool

Really easy to use and great results:thumbsup

·
Registered
788 Posts
to be honest i havnt polished this car yet but on my old e30 i always used meguiars gold it was easy to use and gave a fantastic lasting shine, i have in the past used autoglym and mer but didnt like them at all

·
Registered
95 Posts
i really like meguires n all, the leather care cream is mint n so is gold class. for a cab roof tho the autoglym kit is the nuts aswell!!!

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
i used to be an autoglym fan,but i saw the light
my mate wouldn't use anything but autoglym until he ran out one day.
he borrowed my bottle of gold class and hasn't bought autoglym since.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Zaino or G|Techniq

Excuse the shameless pic whoring !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.