BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say a big thank you to caseyj for his info regarding the alarm and immobi system on my 99 touring and yes its a full falcon set up. Ok im not sure if im posting in the right place for this one but im after a remote key fob for a falcon predator xl3 alarm system and a black bullet style transponder for a falcon predator immobi system too.

Wanted asap does anyone happen to have these 2 items from a previous car or system please get in touch, make a bit of cash from seemingly useless items.

Thank you all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks tom but at £39 and £29 respectively its a bit steep and i like my trousers to be kept around my waist and not my ankles. lol.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i had a laserline thatchem alarm on my last 325 convertible which only came with one transponder key, all remotes were missing, got on to the company and they sent me a new remote and instructions to program myself, programing can be done by yourself as long as you have a touch key transponder already as this needs to be used to program new remotes, took me five mins, so try emailing one of the sellers on ebay and see if they can sell you spare remotes, hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts