BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here based in Ireland.

Looking at purchasing a 2014 530d msport but cannot make up my mind whether to purchase with suspension deletion + 19s or VDC with msport suspension + 18s. The roads over here are only fair compared to the UK. I am more interested in comfort rather than handling but I want the msport look! I was wondering if those with 1st hand experience with either car setup can share there views. Would it be correct to say that the VDC option with msport suspension would give the same level of comfort as the SE model.. I am reading mixed reviews online from various users.. and my local dealer isnt helping as they have yet to experience themselves...cars with either option are far and few on the ground over here, so I will be purchasing in the UK. Am i correct in saying the VDC is running constantly and changes to suit the road conditions...and that I cant alter/override to suit driving style. I am reading online about changibg to comfort and sport settings but this I assume is the drivetrain...or 3 buttons by tbe gear lever.. I'd appreciate any feedback at all to steer me in the right direction.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts