BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, theres a cruise on at Stone Lane Retail Park (marsh barton mac donalds) on the 5th of feb starting to 7:30.

normaly after a few hours off been parked up there every1 curises down to exmouth sea frount and parks up there.

hope to see u guys there

gaz

·
Registered
992 Posts
I`ll be there mate:thumbsup

·
Registered
274 Posts
might try and make it but as per usual all depends on finances

·
Registered
10 Posts
Might give it a look in, see how i feel on the day!

Is this just BMW's or is it all the chavved up Fiestas Corsas et al that usaully frequent that car park as well?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Might give it a look in, see how i feel on the day!

Is this just BMW's or is it all the chavved up Fiestas Corsas et al that usaully frequent that car park as well?
same here, might check in, hope there's not too many chav chariots there though... call me a snob but I get wound up by chavved-up corsas and fiestas, not least cos they are usually faster in a straight line than my Compact lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
May stop by, just to keep vsonix out of trouble and finally meet some more SW guys (devonlad specifically) :thumbsup

·
Registered
992 Posts
Oh god what have i done lol

·
Registered
162 Posts
same here, might check in, hope there's not too many chav chariots there though... call me a snob but I get wound up by chavved-up corsas and fiestas, not least cos they are usually faster in a straight line than my Compact lol
Just give 'em a smack if they even look at you, then they will get back into their [email protected] boxes and crawl back under the rock they decided to venture from.

Harsh, but fair

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.