1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I think it looks good to an extent, but the lines are just far too sharp for my liking ........ they need to be a bit softer and rounded (imo)

There's talk of a new Porsche 928 circa 2010 as well, so should be interesting!

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
daam right thats awful , Porsche sould stick to original design actually the only gd looking porcshe is that black targa 911 turbo,

Il stick to Bms , this new one looks more than the dogs boll*** , its a killer shark , it will defintly rule the roads

·
Registered
210 Posts
That actually looks pretty decent :thumbsup...Thank god Chris Bangle has gone :rofl
I'd have thought being as it's only a week or so ago that it was announced, he'll have had more than a hand in the design of it.

Personally, I think Bangles work has been fantastic, possibly ahead of its time (a lot of people seem to find the designs grow on them).

the only one from his era I don't like is the E90 saloon/touring.

As for 928 concept...looks more than a hit of chrysler crossfire in there...and that is NOT a compliment.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Damn that 8 series is a 4 door!! As a result its going to be up against the likes of the Merc CLS/ Porsche Panamera thing type of stuff ........

It'll probably sell reasonably in the 3.5d guise (if they offer that engine)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think it looks good to an extent, but the lines are just far too sharp for my liking ........ they need to be a bit softer and rounded (imo)

There's talk of a new Porsche 928 circa 2010 as well, so should be interesting!

use to love that car when i was young. shame no retro flip up lights will be on it :mad

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
use to love that car when i was young. shame no retro flip up lights will be on it :mad
The flip up lights were made illegal around 1993 IIRC.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I know that why i said it wont be on it..
Apologies, I just read the post very quickly!

I wish Porsche do put this into production. Its about time Porsche made something for taller people with some front passenger cabin space or a Porsche that can be used as a proper GT without having your head done in by having an engine booming away behind ones ear holes!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.