BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

well im new here, i should be used to this forum as i am a higher member on a similar layout forum..

firstly hello:D

a little about me..

well im a service engineer (for grain driers) and im from the north east, my hobbies are mainly the fairgrounds, i am interested in the mechanical side of the rides etc and work on the machines (mainly the waltzers) when i can, however i am no gypsy, simply a showmans gafflad..

i also make scale models of rides in my spare time..

BMW's..

it was a few years ago i saw a film and thought to myself i like the 3 series, i passed my driving test and owned a ford fiesta, but just this saturday after a long time of saving and hunting i purchased my first bmw, a 1990 2 door 316i.

the car has 80k on the clock, no rust! serviced every 6 months, one lady owner, and has been garage stored all its life!

i intend to keep the car as it apart from the optional extra alloys i intend on purchasing, and possibly blacked out rears..

i have only driven the car for a day, and what can i say.. im in love with it!!

im here to hopefully learn, share, and make friends..

cheers.

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
hello,

well im new here, i should be used to this forum as i am a higher member on a similar layout forum..

firstly hello:D

a little about me..

well im a service engineer (for grain driers) and im from the north east, my hobbies are mainly the fairgrounds, i am interested in the mechanical side of the rides etc and work on the machines (mainly the waltzers) when i can, however i am no gypsy, simply a showmans gafflad..

i also make scale models of rides in my spare time..

BMW's..

it was a few years ago i saw a film and thought to myself i like the 3 series, i passed my driving test and owned a ford fiesta, but just this saturday after a long time of saving and hunting i purchased my first bmw, a 1990 2 door 316i.

the car has 80k on the clock, no rust! serviced every 6 months, one lady owner, and has been garage stored all its life!

i intend to keep the car as it apart from the optional extra alloys i intend on purchasing, and possibly blacked out rears..

i have only driven the car for a day, and what can i say.. im in love with it!!

im here to hopefully learn, share, and make friends..

cheers.

Hi and welcome to the forum :D

Sounds an interesting hobby youve got there :thumbsup

Would love ot see some pictures of your models if you have some (pics) there is a guide as a 'sticky' thread at the top of this forum :thumbsup

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Hi svenga and welcome to Bimmerforums UK, I didn't realise there were any other forums apart from this one :confused.....................:hihi

Congratulations on getting your new car and if you have any problems then post away in the e36 section :thumbsup

What other forums you been on?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.