1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I doubt there's gonna be a clown for this one, though.. 24 fecking hundreds?!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
So who's going to be the first to send a message:
'Hi there, I've read your advert but there aren't many details about the red 328i sport that you're selling, only about it's wheels, can you tell me the mileage, service history and if it has any MOT or tax?'

·
Registered
901 Posts
So who's going to be the first to send a message:
'Hi there, I've read your advert but there aren't many details about the red 328i sport that you're selling, only about it's wheels, can you tell me the mileage, service history and if it has any MOT or tax?'
That would be funny :hihi

They are some nice looking wheels though :thumbsup

·
Registered
378 Posts
I was going to ask him if there had been a misstype in the pricing until i saw the above ad ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nah he really is serious :jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping
I don't like those wheels anyhoo

·
Registered
701 Posts
jesus hes got to be on drugs. i havde a set of mitsi animal wheels here 18" i might stick em on for 2k seens the prices are rising haha

·
Platinum BFuk Member
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It wasnt for real after all! £425 is actually a pretty good price for those rims in that condition me thinks.

Heya, cheers for that link, made us laugh! Glad to see they're not being nasty and having a bit of fun too. I'd better explain, someone put a deposit on them so we revised the price to stop others buying, they eventyally sold for £425 btw, cheers..

·
Registered
229 Posts
Well whatever he gets for them should be spent on a course to sort out his spelling and grammar!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts