BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this worth getting? would it help with anything other than wheel nuts? would it come in handy when doing a back bearing change?

340 N·m (250lb/ft) torque

.. with 7/8 inch (22.2mm), 13/16 inch (20.6mm), 3/4 inch (19.1mm) and 11/16 inch (17.5mm) nuts

the torque isn't adjustable.

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
Personally , i wouldnt buy anything from maplin .The last 3 items i have bought from there have all broken . Last time i never even bothered to take it back .
Compressors and air tool are so cheap now . Only down side is the noise when you run a compressor.
I am building a double skinned sound box to keep mine in this year that way i can use it in the same room its running in .

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
I was going to get the Ingersol Rand W360 that is in the Snap On video, but after seeing that I may wait and have a look at there new more powerful one, I doubt I will get a Snap On one because no matter what breaks it will cost you £80 to repair

Even if it's just the snap ring that holds the socket on the end of the gun :mad

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i got the nikkai 12v car wrench. looks a sturdy piece of kit and 250 lb/ft seems like enough torque for me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts