BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only just got over the anger ...

Went to Sainsbury's on Saturday. Did the shopping, opened the bonnet and found it to be full of football kit which I had forgotten to take out. No worries me thinks, I'll put it on the rear shelf.

Leave Sainsbury's, tank it up the sliproad and some old granny pulls across in her Fiests, jammed on the brakes, shopping flies past my head, eggs all over the carpet. Bloody great ....... :mad

Didn't end there, empties rest of shopping on returning home and managed to empty all the flour off my French Baton into the spilt eggs. Can't wait for summer, the mat will be like a sponge cake.....

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could have fitted in the oven to bake the cake he was trying to make too :lol
That's what the wife said, I told her the bruising should have gone by the weekend :rofl

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
my mate used to bring trays of giant oversized hens eggs to work, (his dad used to get from a farm down sarf drivin his lorry) that were too big to sell to shops, he had em all on the backseat of his souped up cortina with a 2.8inj capri engine in it, the red mist came over him racing another car, forgot about his cargo and the lot went all over the car about 3 or 4 trays of 48 very large eggs..

the stench in his car was biblical for weeks, in the end he power washed it at work and drove around sitting on bin liners till it dried out again..

·
Registered
602 Posts
Only just got over the anger ...

Went to Sainsbury's on Saturday. Did the shopping, opened the bonnet and found it to be full of football kit which I had forgotten to take out. No worries me thinks, I'll put it on the rear shelf.

Leave Sainsbury's, tank it up the sliproad and some old granny pulls across in her Fiests, jammed on the brakes, shopping flies past my head, eggs all over the carpet. Bloody great ....... :mad

Didn't end there, empties rest of shopping on returning home and managed to empty all the flour off my French Baton into the spilt eggs. Can't wait for summer, the mat will be like a sponge cake.....
I noticed your in Derbyshire, I have a vax steam cleaner if you want to pop over and get it all cleaned up?

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I noticed your in Derbyshire, I have a vax steam cleaner if you want to pop over and get it all cleaned up?
That is a really kind offer, I may just take you up on that. I'll see what it looks like when it's dried out :thumbsup

·
Registered
602 Posts
No worries matey! Drop me a PM if you need to.

I have AG odur eliminator too, which is amazing stuff!

Steam cleaning is best way to remove those bad smells though, can't recommend it enough.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Sounds like it's no yoke!
I bet the Mrs feels like she is walking on egg shells around you after that, :rofl
But I'm sure the car will be all white in the end, :hihi

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
the AA was "scrambled" but their was nothing they could do it was "caked" all over the interior...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts