BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bit of damage protection really (although i did notice a small droplet inside hanging off the joint between where the roof meets the front once) Anyway I had a quick look at the seal that runs across the centre tonight and it looked dried and white-ish. Also read on here that sometimes the moving parts need a bit of lubing to keep them in tip top order.

So my question is does anybody have any tips on how to do the above and what products to use? I was going to use autoglym vinyl and rubber care but if there's something better out there then i'd prefer use that. Also what should i use on the moving parts?

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
...bang on cue.

Use some Gummi Plege on the seals. Mark at Autobritedirect sells it. Keeps the seals black and conditioned.

Lubrication wise, they can get a bit dry, I had one issue, but it was covered under warranty.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
...bang on cue.

Use some Gummi Plege on the seals. Mark at Autobritedirect sells it. Keeps the seals black and conditioned.

Lubrication wise, they can get a bit dry, I had one issue, but it was covered under warranty.
Nothing worse than lack of lubrication.....:shifty:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts